Working with me
A step-by-step guide to working with
S. Lisa Translations
- You contact me either by e-mail or through the contact form below or here.
- You outline your project, the type of text and the field. Then, we discuss your needs further.
- If you have any worries or concerns, please feel free to tell me about it. Let me find the right solutions.
- Do my services and my solutions sound like what you need? Then I can send you a quote with all the necessary details.
- If you accept the quote, you send me the content to be translated in the agreed format.
Working on the project
- I translate or proofread your content based on your individual requirements.
- In case of a long-term project, I will provide regular status updates.
- If you have any questions or doubts about the content or the agreed work process, I contact you. If so, please feel free to send me the related documents or links to clarify.
- I deliver the content in the agreed format together with the project invoice.
- The invoice will be due on the date agreed on the quote approval.
- Please feel free to give any feedback about the service provided.
- Do you want to make changes or add something to the project? No problem, just get in touch!